The Internet is a big place, and there is a lot of crap that hits the hype and sneaker sites each week. To help wade through the muck, we edit the sneaker flow into the top ten sneakers of the week online each Friday afternoon. Hit the jump for the top ten sneaker happenings in the game for the week of March 22nd-26th, including the new Supra NS Assault Navy Gingham, Nike Lunar Rejuven8 Mid Cyber/White, Nike Dunk SB "Skunk" release info, and the highly-anticipated Air Jordan 2 Retro White/Red/Black...
#10: NIKE SPORTSWEAR AIR TOKI ND
• Just in time for spring, Nike Sportswear has released the latest version of the Air Toki ND. Simple lines and solid colors make for a super-clean shoe, and while it may not be perfect spring yet here in NYC, we suggest you have these on hand for the approaching warm weather. Available now at 21 Mercer.
#9: NEW BALANCE MT580PU "FLURO CROC"
• Lately, the New Balance 580 seems to be the go-to silhouette for dope collaborations and unique designs so it comes as no surprise that NB's latest release follows this same formula. 3M accents? Check. Crocodile print? Check. Gradient fluorescent midsole? Check. These will be a must-cop when they drop next month so keep your eyes peeled.
#8: ADIDAS GAZELLE HEMP
• How can you make a classic even better? Hook it up in 100% hemp construction. Not only are these dope looking, but you'll have something to talk about with your eco-friendly chick the next time you go to Whole Foods together. Win/Win. Available now.
#7: VANS CALIFORNIA AUTHENTIC ONE PIECE
• While spring/summer weather calls for over-the-top sneakers featuring crazy colors and materials, Vans shows us that a simple, well-designed shoe can be just as appealing. Understated, comfortable, and available in a variety of colors. What's not to like? Get them now at select Vans retailers.
[Kicks on Fire]
#6: AIR JORDAN 6 WHITE/VARSITY RED/BLACK
• Finally, we can confirm a release date for the highly-anticipated Jordan 6 Retro launch. The Air Jordan 6 Retro will drop in the classic Black/Varsity Red/White colorway on June 12th for $150. While it doesn't feature the beloved Infrared midsole, you can expect this to be a pretty crazy release.
#5: NIKE LUNAR REJUVEN8 MID CYBER/WHITE
• We originally thought that we would only see these for the World Cup, but fans of the ultra-light, ultra-comfortable Nike Lunar Rejuven8 will be happy to hear that the sneakers are going to be around for a bit. The Cyber Yellow colorway is available now at the Nike Store.
#4: AIR JORDAN 2 RETRO WHITE/VARSITY RED/BLACK
• What is there really to say about this shoe that hasn't already been said? The Air Jordan 2, one of the most important shoes in the history of the Jordan brand, will be re-released in its OG white/red/black colorway. Instant classic. From the absence of the Swoosh to the pebble leather side panels, everything about this shoe is dope. Cop this classic May 1st at your local Jordan Brand retailer.
#3: SUPRA NS ASSAULT NAVY GINGHAM
• Supra's new Assault model has been making a lot of waves lately, but this Navy Gingham style is our favorite. Look out for it, plus a white canvas version, to drop April 1st. Jokes on you if you miss out.
#2: HUF FOOTWEAR "STAR" COLLECTION HUPPER
• HUF has decided to release the "Star" Collection as part of its debut footwear line. As we expected, HUF doesn't disappoint. An easy-to-wear, high top sneaker with an American flag visible through a clear sole? We'll co-sign that!
#1: NIKE SB DUNK HIGH "SKUNK"
• Nike SB's latest Dunk High, the Skunk, is definitely one of the edgier releases we have seen lately. Hate it or love it, it is sure to have "heads" of all types coming out to cop. No official release date yet, but word on the street says to look out for a 4/20 drop. Chances are half of us will forget anyway, so kudos to dudes with calendar alarms and a little extra motivation...
[Kicks on Fire]
• CLICK HERE TO SEE MORE COMPLEX SNEAKER POSTS!