The man of many designs has struck again: Kanye West officially unveiled his Louis Vuitton sneakers to the blogosphere yesterday, sending the beasts into a frenzy. The low-top, one-toned colorways are inspired by the movie Dune, mimicking a jacket that features a large collar that appears in the sci-fi classic.
Sure, people are psyched on the Louis' that 'Ye just showed, but don't forget that the Air Yeezys will drop months before the LV joints ever touch concrete. That said, we figured we'd show you the specifics (that we know) about each shoe and ask which crazy-hyped, crazy-limited and crazy-dope sneaker you're most pumped about. Hit the jump to see the tale of the tape and vote.
NIKE AIR YEEZY
• Number Of Colorways: 3 ( Rumored to be dropping April, May, June)
• Inspired By: Space Shoe/Jordans
• Availability: Likely extremely limited, with a rumored 1,000 per colorway only at top-notch Nike retailers like 21 Mercer Street
• Retail Price: We're guessing somewhere between $200-$250
KANYE'S LOUIS VUITTON SNEAKERS
• Number Of Colorways: 5
• Inspired By: Large flap jacket seen in the movie Dune
• Availability: Louis Vuitton flagship stores around the globe
• Retail Price: Probably around $400+, although Kanye has gone on record as saying the shoes are "reasonably enough priced...and you get more bang for your buck."