Video is the ultimate medium, allowing you a more in-depth look at someone's thoughts, feelings, and personality than photos or text alone could. This is what makes YouTube such a wonderful place for self-expression.
Still, every now and then, someone misses—big time. Music videos, YouTube feuds, catchy (read: annoying) children's songs, and more have been panned by YouTube audiences everywhere, who have utilized the dislike button to its full capacity. These are the 35 most disliked videos on YouTube.
1. YouTube, “YouTube Rewind 2018: Everyone Controls Rewind”
Date Uploaded: Dec. 6, 2018
Dislikes: 17.64 million
If there's one thing we've learned from these stats, it's that people do not like YouTube Rewind videos. Read on for more.
2. Justin Bieber, “Baby”
Date Uploaded: Feb. 19, 2010
Dislikes: 11.13 million
This was Bieber at his most wholesome, and people were still hating. No wonder he went rogue there for a while.
3. YouTube, “YouTube Rewind 2019: For The Record”
Date Uploaded: Dec. 5, 2019
Dislikes: 8.75 million
We told y'all! The Rewinds are not it.
4. Мирошка ТВ, “Учим цвета Разноцветные яйца на ферме Развивающий мультик для детей”
Date Uploaded: Feb. 27, 2018
Dislikes: 7.5 million
We can't say for sure why this video has so many dislikes, but the little animated egg guys do freak us out.
5. Pinkfong Kids' Songs & Stories, “Baby Shark Dance”
Date Uploaded: June 17, 2016
Dislikes: 5.8 million
Aw, come on. “Baby Shark” is kind of catchy, no?
6. Jake Paul f/ Team 10, “It's Everyday Bro”
Date Uploaded: May 30, 2017
Dislikes: 4.6 million
This one we fully understand. In fact, we're shocked it doesn't have more dislikes.
7. PewDiePie, “Can this video get 1 million dislikes?”
Date Uploaded: Dec. 24, 2016
Dislikes: 4.44 million
Well, he got what he wanted—four times over. Can we get it to five?
8. Luis Fonsi f/ Daddy Yankee, “Despacito”
Date Uploaded: Jan. 12, 2017
Dislikes: 4.4 million
4.4 million haters. We hate to see it.
9. Call of Duty, “‘Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare’ Reveal Trailer”
Date Uploaded: May 2, 2016
Dislikes: 3.85 million
Gamers have come around on this one, but the legacy of the Infinite Warfare reveal trailer remains.