Between Han Solo's death in Star Wars: The Force Awakens, Luke Skywalker's death in Star Wars: The Last Jedi, and Carrie Fisher's tragic death in real life, Mark Hamill isn't too keen on returning to the franchise, even as a so-called "Force Ghost" of Skywalker.

"It really has tarnished my ability to enjoy it to its fullest," said Hamill in an interview with ABC News. "You were asking earlier, 'Are you going to come back?' I don’t care anymore on that level because Han Solo is gone, Luke is gone. And you just can’t get the band back together the way you wanted it to be."

This isn't the first time Hamill shared wary thoughts about the Star Wars franchise. Last month, he told CinemaBlend about his thoughts on Disney oversaturating the market with Star Wars projects. 

"I will say they should pace themselves because you don't want to oversaturate it," he said. "I said to Disney, 'Really? Five months after we come out, comes [Solo: A Star Wars Story]? Can't you at least wait until Christmas?' But they've got things booked—they're doing Marvel and their own movies, so that's beyond my [purview]"

There are many Star Wars projects in the works. Disney has a "few Star Wars series" planned for its upcoming streaming platform. Game of Thrones' showrunners, D.B. Weiss and David Benioff, are also slated to create a new trilogy for the franchise, as is Last Jedi helmer Rian Johnson. In the meantime, there are two films on the way as well.

5a514ea6d991ce755acdeb5c

Solo hits theaters on May 25 while Episode IX is set to be released on Dec. 20, 2019.