Police in London are launching their third investigation into sexual assault allegations against scummy Kevin Spacey. According to TMZ, Scotland Yard is exploring the claims of an alleged victim who told the police Dec. 13 that Spacey sexually assaulted him in 2005. Officers from the Child Abuse and Sexual Offenses are also investigating the report.
Anthony Rapp came forward with the first public allegation against Kevin Spacey back in October. Since then, a flood of sexual assault and misconduct accusations have been unearthed from House of Cards crew members and others, including Harry Dreyfuss.
According to Variety, Spacey was the artistic director as the Old Vic theater in London from 2004 to 2015, where over 20 complaints against the actor were received. This new case follows two other complaints being investigated in the city. In November, a man accused Spacey of assaulting him in 2008, and another man said Spacey sexually assaulted him in 2005.
Recent reports allege that Spacey was not only abusive, but racist. Spacey allegedly said he didn’t “want n***ers watching my trailer" after seeing a predominantly black staff working on the House of Cards set.
Since Rapp accused Spacey of sexually assaulting him in 1986, when he was 14, Spacey's career has screeched to a halt. Netflix fired Spacey from House of Cards and canceled his original film Gore. Ridley Scott also scrubbed Spacey completely from All the Money in the World. Despite the overwhelming number of sexual assault allegations and industry backlash, Spacey has yet to be criminally charged from any of the investigations.