Bro, do you even coffee? Portlandia's Fred Armisen and Carrie Brownstein filmed an edition of the Cooking Channel's You're Eating It Wrong to tell you all the reasons why you're drinking coffee incorrectly. Not only drinking it, but ordering it the wrong way, too.
Here are a few of their tips:
- Be serious and keep your composure while ordering. "You need to go in with the graveness and seriousness of a court date."
- Don't ask too many questions.
- Make your tips look like they reached the jar on their own. "Tipping is not about giving credit to yourself for your good deed."
- Charge your electronic devices before hitting the coffee shop.
- Slam the coffee mug down when you need to make a point.
- Drink tea so you don't have to worry about any of this.
So educational. Watch the entire clip above.