Seriously, what do you do when you find a chicken foot inside of a package of chicken breasts at your local supermarket? An Arizona woman was faced to address this dilemma when she made the shocking discovery while shopping at Safeway:

Please take a moment to acknowledge the hilarity of the brand being named "Eating Right." Anyway, she added that it just sat there until she told a manager. Disgusting. Due to the negligence and overall gross nature of the incident, she reached out to the media. Our advice for grocery shopping moving forward is to keep your eyes open, even though you shouldn't have to deal with mistakes of this nature.

[via Gawker and Twitter]