Only bad things happen when stupid people use fire. Thirty-two apartments in Holland Township, MI have been labeled unsuitable for living after an unnamed man started a fire while trying to cook a squirrel with a propane torch. The man resided on the third floor of the Clearview Apartments, and set his deck ablaze while preparing the squirrel.

The fire quickly destroyed eight apartments, and another 24 were branded unsafe due to smoke and water damage. Luckily, no one was injured.

RELATED: The Most Ratchet Stories of MarchAprilMayJuneJulyAugust and September.

[via Gawker]

Also Watch