Nintendo's "The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses" four-part orchestral movement has been stroking fans' nostalgia boners around the country all year, and they've just announced a slew of new tour dates:
· September 15; Toronto, Ontario; Sony Centre
· September 22; Minneapolis, MN; Orpheum Theatre
· October 12; Dallas, TX; AT&T Performing Arts Center
· October 18; Boston, MA; The Wang Theatre
· October 25; Chicago, IL; The Chicago Theatre
· November 3; San Antonio, TX; The Majestic Theatre
· November 6; Calgary, Alberta; Southern Jubilee Auditorium
· November 28; New York, NY; The Theater at MSG
· December 8; West Palm Beach, FL; Kravis Center
· December 9; Miami, FL; Arsht Center
· December 14; San Jose, CA; San Jose Civic Center
The symphony covers a wide range of Zelda games, combining live music with footage from Ocarina of Time, Wind Waker, A Link to the Past, Twilight Princess, and more. To kick things off, Nintendo's holding a special concert at the New York Nintendo World store on Sept. 14 at 6pm.
Check out our interview with the producer of "Symphony of the Goddesses" and our recap of the legendary E3 2012 performance for some more insight into the show. Have you seen the Symphony? What do you think of Zelda's music?