A teenage boy from Chula VIsta, California died after reenacting what is referred to as the "pass out game" which he and his friends learned from a video on YouTube. 

According to Chula Vista Police, a group of three teenagers were learning how to "intentionally pass out from hyperventilation" via a YouTube video. After "successfully" passing out, one of the teens fell onto a drinking glass on the floor, which then slashed his throat.

This unfortunate accident is not the first of its kind. Back in 2010 UPI reported two Chicago teenagers died from participating in the "pass out" game. Regardless of the numerous tragedies, teenagers continue to post videos and experiment with the dangerous game.

[via Huffington Post