Be careful about using sunscreen, because you just might catch on fire. Brett Sigworth of Stow, Mass., suffered second degree burns after applying sunscreen, and then catching fire as he grilled on his deck. Sunscreen typically is not flammable, but the spray-on, aerosol form of Banana Boat he used can be dangerous, as the particles can remain in the air.

After learning of the incident, Banana Boat shared this with CBS Boston:

"We were concerned to hear about Brett's experience. At Banana Boat, we take these matters very seriously and will begin a prompt investigation as we continue to strive to deliver products of the highest quality to our consumers."

While Sigworth is still recovering from his injuries, he says he has no plans to sue. Regardless, don't fuck with that SPF.

[via The Huffington Post]

Follow @ComplexGuide.