16. Use The People Finder
iMovie 2011 makes it easier than ever to keep track of all the stars of your production. If your video only has two or three people in it, you can skip this tip, but if your videos include your whole basketball team, pay attention. The People Finder feature analyzes all the video clips in a project and identifies clips with people in it.
- Choose the Event you wish to analyze for People Finder
- Go to the “File” menu then go to “Analyze Video” and click “People”
- iMovie will begin to Analyze the footage (this may take several minutes depending on the length of the clips and the machine you’re using.)
- Once it’s finished a purple line will appear indicating the clips where people appear.
- You can go one step further and filter the clips by the amount of people in each clip.