The holiday season may be over, but we here at Complex are still in the giving mood. We've teamed up with the good folks at Microsoft to give away a smartphone powered by its new Windows Phone 7 operating system. And, no, it's not some bargain-bin model, it's one of the best smartphones of 2010: the HTC HD7. Sporting a clear 4.3-inch screen, a 1GHz processor, and a 720p video camera, it's pretty much all you need in a multimedia phone. In other words: If we didn't already agree to give it away, we'd keep it for ourselves. And it can be yours. All you have to do is be the first person to correctly answer the seven trivia questions below. Good luck.
1. What did HTC make before diving into the world of smartphones?
2. Before being used in mobile phones, what was the name of the Windows Mobile operating system?
3. For which two mobile platforms did HTC build the first smartphones?
4. What was the name of Microsoft's first-ever operating system?
5. Which pop producer composed "The Microsoft Sound"?
6. Who is considered to be the "father" of SMS?
7. What year was the first call made from a handheld mobile phone?
Email your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org.
RELATED: THE 25 BEST SMARTPHONES OF 2010