It's the home stretch now—the final day of our three-day DJ Hero 2 giveaway. We've been getting a ton of entries from people, and we're busy sifting through to determine the winners (sorry it's taking so long, we've also been wrapped up playing the game). But there's still one more day! To win one of today's bundles (one each for Wii, Xbox 360, and PS3), all you have to do is be one of the first people who are able to correctly answer a daily DJ quiz. Email your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject that includes the phrase "DJ Hero 2"—and be sure to mention what console version you want. Hit the jump for today's quiz, and good luck!
1. Who was the DJ on Herbie Hancock's "Rockit"?
2. Who is generally credited with inventing scratching?
3. What DJ's real name is Tijs Verwest?
4. Jay-Z's most recent world tour DJ was a member of what DJ crew?
5. "DJ" means something different in reggae. Who is considered the first reggae DJ?
6. Who first coined the term "disk jockey"?
7. What two companies came together to create Scratch Live?
Email your answers to email@example.com