You don't have to read Men's Health to know girls judge dudes based on what type of drink they order at the bar. Well, maybe not every girl. But definitely all the shallow, plastic ones we're interested in. Good thing for us, we've already learned to get our grown man on and only sip whiskey on the rocks.
Just to be safe, we're making sure we set-up our DVR before we go out in case we come home empty-handed, or seeing double from all the alone time with Jim Beam. Take a cue from us and make sure to do the same with our Complex TV Picks of the Weekend...
SPORTS: COLLEGE BASKETBALL: NORTH CAROLINA AT DUKE, ESPN, 9 PM ET SATURDAY
• College GameDay visits Durham, NC to cover the biggest rivalry in college basketball. Barring an ACC Tourney win next week, Carolina will be missing March Madness just a year after winning the chip, but Tar Heel-Blue Devil matchups are almost always entertaining, and with Duke fresh off a tough loss to Maryland, we wouldn't be surprised to see Jon Scheyer throw a few more 'bows Saturday night.
REALITY: AMERICA'S MOST WANTED, FOX, 9 PM SATURDAY
• No, that image is not Photoshopped, and yes, President Obama will be appearing on Fox this weekend. The Prez sits down for an interview with AMW host John Walsh to commemorate the show's 1000th episode. Definitely check this out because it'll probably be the only time Obama gets interviewed on Fox.
DOCUMENTARY: MAGIC VS. BIRD: A COURTSHIP OF RIVALS, HBO, 8 PM SATURDAY
• Take a trip back to the '80s as HBO recounts how two of the greatest rivals in basketball history went from pure dislike to unadulterated bromance. You don't even need to be a sports fan to enjoy this one, although it certainly helps.
COMEDY: CHRIS ROCK: BIGGER & BLACKER, COMEDY CENTRAL, 1 AM SATURDAY
• Here's a great nightcap for you after you get home from the bars. This one is arguably Chris Rock's greatest stand-up performance and we're also not mad that Comedy Central is airing it uncensored.
AWARDS: 82ND ANNUAL ACADEMY AWARDS, ABC, 8:30 PM ET SUNDAY
• James Cameron gets the opportunity to show up his ex-wife, director of The Hurt Locker, at the Oscars on Sunday night. While we don't really give a shit who wins or loses, you should tune in if you're craving a celebrity fix. And for all you Perez Hiltons out there, red carpet coverage starts at 8.
• CLICK HERE TO SEE MORE TV POSTS!