We're not totally sure how it happened, but somehow all we do is watch TV these days. And yet, it wasn't always like this, we used to waste our time with those things called friends. But who needs them when you can have more popular, glamorous friends, like Hurley from Lost. So you better get home and post in front of the TV, because you've got a lot of socializing to do with today's Complex TV Picks...
DRAMA: LOST, ABC, 9 PM
• While we're starting to get a little frustrated with the snail-like advancement of Lost's plot, we've always been a persistent bunch at Complex. Which is why we're going to keep watching until something actually happens.
DOCUMENTARY: BUSINESS MODEL: INSIDE THE SPORTS ILLUSTRATED SWIMSUIT ISSUE, CNBC, 9 PM
• It should come as no surprise that the SI Swimsuit Issue is the highest-selling magazine world wide. But apparently, there's more to it than just filling the pages with bikini-clad hotties. If it was that simple, don't you think we'd have tried that already?
REALITY: CHOPPED, FOOD NETWORK, 10 PM
• Get your culinary game on with Food Network's unabashed copy of Top Chef. It's got all the elements we look for in a competitive cooking show, plus the catchy elimination slogan "You have been chopped."
DRAMA: SOUTHLAND, TNT, 10 PM
• We're tired of the overly serious, intellectual writing in Law & Order. After all, this is TV people, we're not trying to think! So we've been watching Southland recently because it's the gritty, trigger-happy crime drama we've been waiting for.
MOVIE: WALL-E, ENCORE, 8 PM
• Wall-E is a lot like An Inconvenient Truth, except the story of humans destroying Earth is told through the lovable, mechanical eyes of a robot, instead of the obnoxious narration of Al Gore.
• CLICK HERE TO SEE MORE TV POSTS!