We love going out and getting hammered as much as the next
alcoholic guy. But we also love having money to pay our rent. Because as you all know, there's no bigger turn-off than bringing a chick back to your cardboard bachelor pad. So hold off on smashing open your piggy bank until the weekend and just stay home with our Complex TV Picks...
DOCUMENTARY: TABOO: PROSTITUTION, NAT GEO, 1 AM
• A little lesson in tolerance, folks: Just because prostitution is everyday stuff for you, like brushing your teeth or drinking coffee, doesn't mean that it's not taboo to someone else. Let Nat Geo school you on prostitute taboos.
SPORTS: COLLEGE BASKETBALL: LOUISVILLE VS. CINCINNATI, ESPN, 9 PM
• Was Kyle Kuric's 22-point shooting spree against No. 1 Syracuse on Saturday just a temporary flare? Find out tonight as Louisville duels Cincinnati for a shot at West Virginia tomorrow in the quarters of the Big East Tournament. Also check out Seton Hall vs. Notre Dame at 7 p.m.
MOVIE: KILL BILL: VOL. 1 & VOL. 2, IFC, 8 & 10:30 PM
• Have a movie night with back-to-back Kill Bills and try to decide which of Uma's gruesome murders you like the best. We're still set on the scene where Uma snatches out Elle Driver's eyeball in the back of Budd's trailer. Talk about ball-busting action.
DRAMA: LAW & ORDER: SPECIAL VICTIMS UNIT, NBC, 10 PM
• As long as it's not Criminal Intent, we're down with Law & Order. Plus we never get tired of seeing Ice-T fight crime and we have a little crush on that lady cop, whatever her name is.
COMEDY: SCRUBS, ABC, 8 PM
• This one's definitely a bit of a guilty pleasure, but to be honest we didn't even realize they were still making new episodes. Tonight's the last episode before the season nine finale. Also, don't forget to watch Modern Family on ABC at 9.
• CLICK HERE TO SEE MORE TV POSTS!