It's finally getting warmer outside, which means we're starting to come down with a serious case of spring fever. And who doesn't love this time of year when you have so much energy you're actually on time for work and your libido is so out control you'd hump anything with a pulse.
But be careful, because running around like a dog in heat can get you into trouble, plus it reeks of desperation. So, you might just want to consider going home after work, taking a cold shower, and relaxing on the couch with our Complex TV Picks...
DRAMA: HOUSE, FOX, 8 PM
• House's new patient on tonight's episode can't stop blogging. She's admitted to the hospital with unexplained bleeding and despite being on her death bed, she stays on her Blogspot grind. We call that Complex dedication.
SCI-FI: AFTERMATH: WORLD WITHOUT OIL, NAT GEO, 10 PM
• Think of all the things that are made from petroleum: condoms, lube, inner tubes, and basically everything we need for a relaxing Monday night on the couch. But where would we be without oil? Probably in a doctor's office with a serious case of chafing. Tune in tonight to see Nat Geo explore what the world would be like if all the oil suddenly disappeared.
MOVIE: OCEAN'S TWELVE, AMC, 11 PM
• They say sequels are never as good as the original, but Ocean's Twelve damn sure comes close. Not to mention, the addition of Catherine Zeta Jones to the cast definitely sweetens the deal.
DRAMA: CASTLE, ABC, 10 PM
• Castle is like a rom-com version of CSI, and if you don't already watch it, now is a great time to start. Tonight's episode features a homicide caused by someone's bondage fantasy gone wrong and the investigation leads detectives into the belly of New York's S&M scene.
COMEDY: LIFE AND TIMES OF TIM, HBO2, 9 PM
• HBO's Life and Times of Tim is a deadpan comedy about a bumbling, twenty-something New Yorker who can't seem to do anything right. Don't feel bad, we see the resemblance to our lives also.
• CLICK HERE TO SEE MORE TV POSTS!