Last night's episode of Jamie Foxx and Fonzworth Bentley's self-improvement reality show From G's to Gents was bittersweet for us here at Complex. It was a great episode, but we were slightly saddened to see one of the show's most colorful characters, Riff Raff, get kicked out of the Gentlemen's Club.
While we were never entirely sure if Riff Raff was really the flashy southern hustler he showed us on TV, he was always good for more than a few laughs every time he was on screen. But it's all to the good'Riff Raff has been hustling on the 'Net long before he made it to MTV, dropping numerous YouTube videos that let the public into the life of one of Houston's strangest. So in remembrance of Young Raff, the Freestyle Scientist, we have compiled five of his best YouTube moments so you can get to know the man behind the candy-colored braids...
#5: RIFF RAFF VENTS HIS FRUSTRATION
- It's no secret Raff strongly felt he deserved to stay on From G's to Gent's'they damn near had to forcefully remove him out after he took his blazer off. So to fully get out his frustration with Mr. Bentley's decision, he curses out everyone on the show who went against him all while freely throwing around racial slurs.
#4: RIFF RAFF'S BIRTHDAY FREESTYLE
- Riff Raff blesses us with a freestyle on his bornday.
#3: RIFF RAFF REMINISCES
- We were under the impression that Kanye was raised in Chicago, but Raff, here reminiscing about his school days, tells us a story about 'Ye's first day of school and how he was the weirdest dressed person in his class. Also mentions how Kanye was a star volleyball player back in the day. We're not saying Raff's a liar, but he needs to lay off the sizzurp and drive slow.
#2: RIFF RAFF SHOWS US HIS GUN AND BLACK FRIEND
- Just in case we questioned his gangster, Riff Raff shows us his gun and his black friend who is recording this fuckery. Due to the fact that his friend is laughing as Raff dances along to his music, we're very tempted to believe this is all a farce. Either that or dude never came down off his acid high.
#1: RIFF RAFF MEETS WITH MR. BENTLEY
- If you're wondering why such an original and outgoing person such as Riff Raff got kicked off From G's to Gents, check out the clip above. Kids, you want to know what happens to your brain when you drop out of elementary school and spend your summers sippin' syrup and licking toads? You become more disconnected from reality than Sean Kingston's videographer and lose the ability to formulate complete thoughts and sentences. Drugs are bad.