Three years ago, we published a list of the best underground hip-hop albums, and today we’re proud to present “The Underground” bomber jacket. It’s a dope, limited edition piece by Kinship, and it features the album covers from our list of underground favorites like Madvillain, Aesop Rock, Cannibal Ox, Jedi Mind Tricks, and more. See the jacket above, worn by Nas-approved newcomer Dave East.
-100% satin bomber with satin lining and full zip front. Hand pockets at front, with a zipper breast pocket.
– Jackets run small. If deciding between two sizes go with the larger option. Click here for the sizing chart.
– USA orders will be shipped within 10 business days.
These are super limited, but you can buy one at Kinship now, and enter to win one via Instagram. The rules are simple:
1. Follow @kinshipshop and @pigsandplans
2. Repost picture @kinshipshop, @pigsandplans, and @ your favorite artist #KinshipNY
3. @ two friends in the comments of our post
Winner will be selected on Friday.
See the jacket in “Off Top,” a new interview series from Kinship and directors Prime Cut. Each episode features artists on their home turf, with the goal of discovering something new.