Macklemore and Ryan are set to release their new album, This Unruly Mess I've Made, next week. The anticipation builds today as the Seattle rap duo unveil the full tracklist with features, and they have some big names attached. Among some of the guests are Chance the Rapper, YG, DJ Premier, and even award-winning actor and sometimes rapper, Idris Elba. They join recent collaborators Ed Sheeran, Leon Bridges, and Jamila Woods. Interestingly enough, there are no holdover features from their 2012 album, The Heist.
Up to this point, we've heard four songs from the 13-track project: "Downtown,""Growing Up,""Kevin," and "White Privilege II." The latter record has been a topic of conversation and controversy, with artists like Iggy Azalea, Talib Kweli, and Machine Gun Kelly responding to its message of white guilt and racism in America.
Check out the full tracklist below. Macklemore and Ryan Lewis' This Unruly Mess I've Made drops Feb. 26. They recently released a non-album cut, "Spoons," which can be streamed here.
1. "Light Tunnels" f/ Mike Slap
2. "Downtown" f/ Eric Nally, Melle Mel, Kool Moe Dee, and Grandmaster Caz
3. "Brad Pitt's Cousin" f/ ft. XP
4. "Buckshot" f/ KRS-One and DJ Premier
5. "Growing Up" f/ Ed Sheeran
6. "Kevin" f/ Leon Bridges
7. "St. Ides
8. "Need to Know" f/ Chance the Rapper
9. "Dance Off" f/ Idris Elba and Anderson .Paak
10. "Let's Eat" f/ XP
11. "Bolo Tie" f/ YG
12. "The Train" f/ Carla Morrison
13. "White Privilege II" f/ Jamila Woods