As promised, Sángo has released a new Sángo Bounced It rework.
Late Sunday night, Sángo uploaded his take on Frank Ocean's Blonde cut "Nights" to SoundCloud. The original was a three-act opus spread across minutes; this one's pretty damn excellent even being less than half as long. Stream "Nightz (Sángo Bounced It)" below:
The latest Sángo Bounced It edit follows last month's successful attempt at making Kanye West's troll track "Lift Yourself" seriously listenable.
Back in March, Sángo released his must-hear In the Comfort of project via Last Gang Records. Speaking with Complex surrounding the album’s release, Sángo said the years he spent crafting the tracks largely consisted of "idea building" and living life. "The main thing a lot of people don't realize: music is like 75 percent relationships," he said. "We're people, we talk and have emotions, have a life. Music is like the result of that. That's why Frank Ocean took so long to make his album, because he had to live to write about things."
You can currently catch Sángo on the road with Marr Grey. At the end of this month, he hits the Lightning in a Bottle and Sasquatch festivals.
- MAY 15 – Boulder, CO - Fox Theatre
- MAY 16 – Denver, CO - Bluebird Theater
- MAY 18 – Santa Fe, NM - Meow Wolf
- MAY 19 – Phoenix, AZ - The Crescent Ballroom
- MAY 23 – San Diego, CA - The Observatory N. Park
- MAY 24 – Los Angeles, CA - The Novo
- MAY 25 – Bradley, CA - Lighting in a Bottle Festival
- MAY 26 – Quincy, WA - Sasquatch! Music Festival