Nipsey Hussle is gearing up to go on a headlining tour to support his newly released project.
The rapper released his major label debut studio album Victory Lap back in February of 2018. The project debuted at No. 4 on the Billboard 200 albums chart with 53,000 units moved, 30,000 of which came from traditional album sales. The album boasted features from Kendrick Lamar, Puff Daddy, YG, Belly, and others.
Nipsey will begin the tour with a stop at New York City's Irving Plaza on June 4 and then proceed to hit up cities throughout the U.S. such as Boston, Dallas, Seattle, and more. Tickets will go on sale on Thursday, April 19 at 10 am ET via Spotify pre-sale and then become available to the general public the following day at 10 am. A VIP ticket bundle that will include early venue entry, a meet-and-greet, as well as a commemorative laminate and a signed poster will also be available for purchase. Nipsey will also be performing at some upcoming festivals including Washington, DC’s Broccoli City Festival and KPWR Powerhouse in Los Angeles.
Peep tour dates below, head here for more details, and stay tuned for additional dates.
- June 4 – New York, NY – Irving Plaza
- June 5 – Silver Spring, MD – The Fillmore
- June 6 – Boston, MA – House of Blues
- June 9 – Atlanta, GA – Buckhead Theatre
- June 13 – Houston, TX – House of Blues
- June 14 – Dallas, TX – House of Blues
- June 16 – Denver, CO – Ogden Theatre
- June 20 – Tempe, AZ – The Marquee
- June 23 – Los Angeles, CA – Staples Center (BET Experience)
- June 27 – San Francisco, CA – Warfield Theatre
- June 29 – Seattle, WA – Showbox