Pusha T released Fear of God, his first solo effort sans brother Malice, back in March. Now, the Re-Up Gang member is readying the August 23 re-release of the critically acclaimed project.
It's an EP with a slightly tweaked title, Fear of God: Let Us Pray. The project will include nine tracks, both new and old, and feature guest spots from hip hop heavyweights such as Diddy, Kanye West, and Young Jeezy.
Tracklist: Pusha T "Fear of God: Let Us Pray" EP
1. Changing of the Guards f/ Diddy
2. Amen f/ Kanye West & Young Jeezy
3. Trouble On My Mind f/ Tyler, The Creator
4. What Dreams Are Made Of
5. O There It Is
6. Feeling Myself f/ Kevin Cossom
7. Raid f/ 50 Cent & Pharrell
8. My God
9. I Still Wanna f/ Rick Ross & Ab Liva
Preview the video to the first single from the EP, "Trouble On My Mind" featuring Tyler, The Creator.