Left To Right: Justin Timberlake & Jamie Foxx, Charles Hamilton, Alicia Keys, Robin Thicke, Yelawolf
Each day Complex scours the music blogs for 5 fresh songs that you should listen to in our 5 O'Clock Shuffle post. Instead of going crazy trying to keep up with your RSS feeds everyday, just head over to Complex.com to stay up-to-date on important leaks and releases.
There's a lot of new music worth checking out today. Justin Timberlake and Jamie Foxx work together. Charles Hamilton continues on his comeback path. A new Alicia Keys song, written by Drake, surfaced. Robin Thicke linked up with Kid Cudi too. There's no way you're not interested. Hit the jump to kick off the listening session...
ARTIST: Jamie Foxx f/ Justin Timberlake
• Here's a new collab between these two. It's unfinished version though. Look for the full on Jamie's upcoming album.
ARTIST: Charles Hamilton
• The kid is trying to make a comeback. The new stuff sounds straight, so he might have a shot. We'll see.
SONG: "Unthinkable (I'm Ready)"
ARTIST: Alicia Keys f/ Drake
• Drake may never get the chance to put a ring on Alicia's hand, but he did write this song for her. He plays it cool on the background vocals too. Hot song for sure.
ARTIST: Robin Thicke f/ Kid Cudi
• Robin keeps up the new, youthful sound it seems like he's going for with Sex Therapy.
SONG: "Good To Go"
ARTIST: Yelawolf f/ Bun B
• Killer Mike told us about this guy a while ago. His style takes some getting used to, but it's kinda dope.
Visit Complex.com every day at 5 PM for your daily "5 O'Clock Shuffle" playlist.