Vibrator news received a boost this week thanks to a quickly-made-viral recollection from a TikTok user who said surgery was required following an incident of the “stuck up my arse” variety.

The source of all this is U.K.-based TikTok user @sophzaloafs, whose account—at the time of this downright riveting writing, at least—has been set to private. 

According to a screenshots-assisted report from TMZ, the woman was utilizing the three-inch device when she realized she wasn’t able to remove it. Due to her initially being unable to get to a hospital on the evening of the incident, the woman is said to have decided to attempt sleeping while the vibrator remained “stuck” inside her.

Amid this reported sleep effort, it’s claimed that the device continued to buzz for a period of time. Sleep, however, was eventually achieved.

“[I] eventually did fall asleep,” the woman said, per a separate E! News report. “I woke up, it was off. So, one would assume the battery had died. That was very wrong of me to assume.” 

From there, the woman in question sought the assistance of medical professionals, who took an X-ray. While doctors initially made an attempt at removing the vibrator using their hands, the “only option” was to reportedly have the device “surgically removed” instead. As for the vibrator, it reportedly functioned without issue following the arse incident, which is indeed a testament to quality design.

Of course, so-called “stories” of this nature are often amplified by the prude-aligned among us with the underlying intent of more or less making people feel bad about using sex toys at all, which is a deeply lame and embarrassingly antiquated stance to take. Instead, choose to safely enjoy your own body however you see fit.