Larry Flynt is asking people for their help to "save the world" by bringing Donald Trump down with any "scandalous" tapes of the GOP nominee. Flynt has sweetened the deal by offering up to $1 million dollars for any video or audio footage in the wake of the bombshell 2005 Access Hollywood tape. The Hustler founder has previously called Trump a “national embarrassment” and ridiculed him in a porn parody titled The Donald.

Flynt set up TheDonaldTapes.com, where people can submit the "scandalous" footage that is: “clearly showing Donald Trump engaging in illegal activity or acting in a sexually demeaning or derogatory manner” before the election on Nov. 8.  

On the site where he made the seven-figure offer, Flynt said in a statement: “I have always celebrated women. Women in all shapes and sizes. To treat a woman like Mr. Trump himself has is both disappointing and unbelievable, especially coming from someone who wants to be our President.”

In a press release for The Donald, Flynt said, "The downward spiral of name-calling in the GOP Presidential primary campaign is a national embarrassment and an insult to the intelligence of the American people.” To see what Flynt thinks of Trump, look no further than the image of “Trump”  reading a Mein Kampf for Dummies in The Donald.

Yesterday, Trump’s wife Melania called the release of the Access Hollywood tape a planned attack from the media and “the opposition.”

This is far from the first time Flynt has offered up a huge reward for embarrassing footage of politicians. In 2011, he did the same thing, with the same $1 million reward, for Rick Perry. And in both 2007 and 1998, he put out blanket calls for "documented evidence of illicit sexual liaisons with a prominent member of public office."