ComplexCon returns to Long Beach Nov. 6 - 7 with hosts J. Balvin and Kristen Noel Crawley, performances by A$AP Rocky and Turnstile, and more shopping and drops.

Secure your spot while tickets last!

Ivanka Trump has broken her silence on the 2005 footage that showed her father and Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump bragging about sexual assault, saying he could grab women "by the p***y" because he's famous. Ivanka released a statement to Fast Company on Monday, where she called her father's remarks "inappropriate."

"My father's comments were clearly inappropriate and offensive, and I'm glad that he acknowledged this fact with an immediate apology to my family and the American people," Trump said in her statement

Her words closely echo the statement Donald Trump's wife, Melania, made on Oct. 8. The statement was posted to the Trump campaign website and reads, "The words my husband used are unacceptable and offensive to me. This does not represent the man that I know. He has the heart and mind of a leader. I hope people will accept his apology, as I have, and focus on the important issues facing our nation and the world."

Trump's wife Melania spoke with Anderson Cooper on Monday regarding the multiple sexual assault accusations that have been leveraged against her husband since the tape was released earlier in October. 

"I believe my husband," Melania Trump told Cooper on Monday after Cooper asked if she feels the woman who have stepped forward to accuse GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump of assault are lying about the allegations. "This was all organized from the opposition, and... did they ever check the background of these women? They don't have any facts."

Trump's son Eric defended the 2005 tape as "locker room talk" last week, mimicking his dad's line about the tape.