Down under in Sydney, Australia, a 21-year-old was using a portable toilet at a building site when a spider bit his willy. Less than a year ago, back in April, the same guy had his member bitten by a spider in "pretty much the same spot," also while using a portable toilet at a Sydney building site.
Self-described as "the most unlucky guy in the country at the moment," the man told BBC, "I was sitting on the toilet doing my business and just felt the sting that I felt the first time." He went on, "I was like 'I can't believe it's happened again.' I looked down and I've seen a few little legs come from around the rim."
While he doesn't know what kind of spider it was this time, his first encounter was with a relative of the black widow, the redback spider, whose bite can cause severe pain, sweating, and nausea.
The man told Kiis FM Radio, "This one is a bit sorer. It seems like it got a better shot at it this time." He explained, "It is a really sharp intense pain at the start… It’s redder, a bit more swollen, it hurts a bit more. I got tetanus and antivenom yesterday."