Xbox 360 users will get their first taste of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim DLC Dragonborn when it's released tomorrow, and we have a little taste of what may be coming down the line for them. Warning! Spoilers ahead.
Thanks to the internet we have some unsubstantiated rumors that may need further confirmation after the release of the game, but so far, they look legit. These details were compiled over on The Out Housers; the information is from somebody who is supposedly a beta tester for Dragonborn, so like we said, grain of salt here.
- Cyclone (create small tornadoes)
- Bend Will (force dragons to partner with you)
- Dragon Riding (unsure, but it seems pretty easy to guess)
- Dragon Aspect (once per day shout that creates dragon armor, boosts your shouts and melee attacks, and summons an Ancient Dragonborn to assist you when you’re low on life)
- Battle Fury (“like Elemental Fury but for NPCs”)
New creatures (not all names official):
- The Morag Tong
- “Serpant-like creature”
- Ash Spawn
- New Dragon types
- New Dwemer automation
- Hubs: Raven Rock, Tel Mithryn, Skaal Village
- Imperial Forts: Fort Frostmoth, Ashfallow Citadel, Highpoint Tower
- Shacks: Hrodulf’s House, Abandoned Lodge
- Caves: Frostmoon Crag, Bristleback Cave, Castel Karstaag Caverns & Ruins, Glacial Cave, Benkongerike, Frossel, Hrothmun’s Barrow
- Landmarks: Brodir Grove, Altar of Thrond, Stalhrim Source, Horker Island
- Nordic Ruins: Kolbjorn Barrow, Bloodskaal Barrow, Vaholok’s Tomb, Gyldenhul Barrow
- Dwemer Ruins: Nchardak, Kagrumez, Fahlbtharz
- All-Maker Stones: Earth Stone, Watern Stone, Wind Stone, Beast Stone, Sun Stone
- Others: Northshore Landing Dock, Old Attius Farm, Snowclad Ruins, Headwaters of Harstrad, Moesring Pass, Bujold’s Retreat, Haknir’s Shoal, Saering’s Watch, Thirsk Mead Hall, Broken Tusk Mine, Damphall Mine, & Miraak’s Temple.
- In Skyrim: Last Vigil
Take a look and let us know what you think of the new details over on Twitter.
[via The Out Housers via EGMNOW]