Penny Arcade gave us our real Christmas present today when they published, in full, an email chain between a reader and the President of Ocean Marketing. Ocean is in charge of the distribution of the Avenger controller add-on for PS3 and Xbox 360, a device which they claim will somehow "improve your situational awareness, accuracy, agility," and more. Whatever.
You really have to read this to believe it. Here are some choice lines:
- "Son Im 38 I wwebsite as on the internet when you were a sperm in your daddys balls"
- "Oh and FYI When a street date gets pushed by a publisher on a video game you pre ordered do you cry to them too ?"
- "We do value our customers but sometimes we get children like you we just have to put you in the corner with your im stupid hat on."
- "See you at CES , E3 , Pax East ….? Oh wait you have to ask mom and pa dukes your not an industry professional and you have no money on snap you just got told."
- "Your acting like a douchbag not that it matters pax east pax west , e3 , CES , Gamer Con , SSXW ,Comic Con, Germany I’m all over the place."
We can't wait to see this guy at PAX West. Head over to Penny Arcade and read the whole thing, and when you get to the bottom, where Mike Krahulik was kind enough to publish the dude's email address, Twitter handle and phone number, drop the guy a line on all our behalfs.