Drake's having a bad day. At least that's what we can gather from his Twitter account. About a half hour ago, the Young Money star tweeted the following:
Dropped my phone in a glass of wine...just to give you an idea of where my life is at these days.â€” Drizzy (@Drake) October 1, 2012
We've been there before. (Not really. We've never dropped our phone in a glass of Pinot, but we have gotten them wet). It sucks. But we have good news, Drake: there's hope for your BlackBerry! If you didn't yet send one of your boys to the store to cop a new one, try this:
- Remove the phone from the wine glass. Duh. Do not turn it back on. This may cause the phone to short circuit.
- Remove the battery immediately. Like, right now.
- Take out your SIM card. We don't want you to lose any more valuable verses.
- Get a towel and gently wipe away as much wine as you possibly can. Make sure not to move the phone too much while doing this.
- If you have a vacuum or a can of compressed air sitting around, use that to dry up any additional moisture.
- Get a bowl. Get some rice. Drop the phone in the bowl of rice and let it sit overnight.
- The next morning, remove the phone from the bowl of rice and let it sit on a towel. Let it sit over night.
- Try to turn it on.
Hopefully that works. If not, well, you're rich. Cheer up.