Everytime Karl Lagerfeld opens his mouth, it's almost guaranteed that some gem of a quote is forthcoming. The German-born Chanel and Fendi designer does not hold back no matter what the subject is, and his spoken thoughts have become the stuff of legend, even if they occasionally land him in hot water. Karl's words can make your skin crawl, turn your thoughts toward the condition of mankind, and say much more than what's on the surface. Just like serial killers!
Test out whether you can detect if the below quotes come from the mind of a fashion gawd or a deranged serial killer. You might be surprised when you see the answers below.
1. Karl Lagerfeld or Ted Bundy: "What I hate is nasty, ugly people."
2. Karl Lagerfeld or Albert Fish: "None of us are saints."
3. Karl Lagerfeld or Charles Manson: "You make your children what you are."
4. Karl Lagerfeld or Dennis Rader: "I have no human feelings."
5. Karl Lagerfeld or Richard Ramirez: "You don't understand me. You are not expected to. You are not capable of it. I am beyond your experience."
6. Karl Lagerfeld or Jeffrey Dahmer: "I am like a caricature of myself, and I like that. It is like a mask. And for me the Carnival of Venice lasts all year long."
7. Karl Lagerfeld or Joachim Kroll: "I hate the past—especially my past."
8. Karl Lagerfeld or Edmund Kemper: “With a girl, there’s a lot left in the girl’s body without a head. Of course, the personality is gone.”
9. Karl Lagerfeld or Richard Chase: "I didn't play with other children."
10. Karl Lagerfeld or Dennis Nilsen: "I wish I could stop but I could not. I had no other thrills or happiness."
1. Karl Lagerfeld
2. Albert Fish
3. Charles Manson
4. Karl Lagerfeld
5. Richard Ramirez
6. Karl Lagerfeld
7. Karl Lagerfeld
8. Edmund Kemper
9. Karl Lagerfeld
10. Dennis Nilsen