2011: The Americana Addict
Favorite brands: Engineered Garments, Levi's Vintage Clothing, Filson, Unis, Red Wing, The Hill-Side
Thanks to blogs like A Continuous Lean and Inventory, where and how clothes are made matters more than ever to savvy male shoppers. The "urban lumberjack" aesthetic becomes a thing in major cities, and storied brands like Filson, Alden, and Red Wing find themselves being sought after by a younger audience. Meanwhile, modern brands with a nostalgic view of American sportswear grow popular too, like Engineered Garments, Nigel Cabourn, The Hill-Side, and Mark McNairy.
1. Levi's Vintage Clothing Trucker Jacket (Only used as a layer)
2. Gitman Bros. Vintage Oxford Shirt
3. Engineered Garments Field Jacket
4. Unis Gio Chinos (Tucked into boots, natch)
5. Mark McNairy x HAVEN Boots