Grundtvig's Church

Location: Copenhagen, Denmark

Architect: Peder Vilhelm Jensen-Klint

Year Completed: 1940

Grundtvig's Church is currently the largest public Evangelical Lutheran church in Scandinavia. The construction began in 1921 and was halted due to the architect's death. The project continued when his son, Kaare Klint, and later his grandson, Esben Klint, finished his plans. The church was completed in 1940.

images via