After just opening up his first flagship in New York, Alexander Wang unveils the redesigned AlexanderWang.com and it's insanely fresh.
Here's what's new with the e-commerce site:
• The label's Ready-To-Wear line will join T and accessories in his e-commerce site for the first time.
• The site is a collaboration between Wang and the online design firm Createthegroup.
• A new “Studio” section will include some sick videos, like the new Craig McDean-shot campaign.
• Each new season Wang will work with an artist/editor/friend to create custom masks to obscure models’ faces in the e-commerce product shots. Terence Koh is will be working on this season's.
• There will be some cool editorials, including former EIC of Vogue Italia, Anna Dello Russo shopping the Grand Street store.
We don't want to give away all the good stuff so head over and find out for yourself and enjoy this teaser video of Alexander Wang's Spring 2011 campaign.