Still rocking colored denim, homie? Sheesh, it might be time to re-vamp your closest for 2009 with some bottoms that won't get you snapped on. When you're taking a day off from rocking jeans, we recommend you class it up and invest in a solid pair of Wool Pants and/or Corduroys.
Both are vital staples in a fashion-forward man's wardrobe, and both types of pants seamlessly combine function and fashion. Still not convinced you should invest in a pair of each? Check out our reasoning and product picks below...
WHY YOU SHOULD BUY WOOL PANTS
• Perfect warmth and insulation for cold days
• They have a denim-like fit, but with a more refined look
• They're matchable with blazer for a smart semi-suit
CONVERSE BY JOHN VARVATOS Chuckin' Skinny Pant, $165
LODEN DAGER E. Weston Wool Flannel Pant, $146
WHY YOU SHOULD BUY CORDUROYS
• The soft fabric of the pants make for comfortable fit
• Cords are versatile enough to wear at work or for the weekend
• They make for the easiest denim alternative
TROVATA Highway Corduroy, $66
7 FOR ALL MANKIND "A" Pocket Relaxed Cords, $95