1) Brandon Knight, Milwaukee Bucks:
Indecision leads to derision.
2) Evan Dietrich-Smith, Tampa Bay Buccaneers:
Would you believe this was the third most successful play of Tampa's season? It wasn't...but they were fucking bad.
3) Tiger Woods:
4) Alexey Shved, New York Knicks:
The saddest part is how unfazed the rest of the team appears. As if this was just normal for the Knicks.
5) Ryan Raburn, Cleveland Indians:
Indians outfielder lets loose a throw that'd make 50 Cent scoff. Final score? Royals: 2, Indians: 1. So yeah, this turned out to be costly.
6) Spencer Lanning, Cleveland Browns:
(a) He's a punter.
(b) You try looking athletic when someone jump kicks you in the face.
(c) He's a punter.
7) Gregory Polanco, Pittsburgh Pirates: