Early Tuesday morning, J.J. Watt and the Houston Texans came to terms on a new six-year deal worth $100 million. Upon hearing news like that, around 99.9 percent of people would say that the 25-year-old defensive end just got PAID. That remaining 0.1 percent, which includes Von Miller of the Denver Broncos, would actually say that he was underpaid. Underpaid? Yes, underpaid. Maybe we're jumping to conclusions, so let's hear him out first. Here's what he had to say about Watt's new contract in an interview with USA TODAY Sports

"He's underpaid in my opinion. What he does for the Texans, no one else does that for their organization," Miller said. "None of the big-time quarterbacks that are getting the big-time deals do. J.J. Watt deserves a similar deal. He does everything on the field, everything off the field. It was well deserved. I think he should have gotten more."

It's hard to put a precise amount on a player when it comes to how important they are to their team, but c'mon. Six years, $100 million is still a pretty good chunk of change, no?

For the 2014 season, Watt will be making the 11th highest amount, at $16.67M, in the league behind:

10. Matthew Stafford, Detroit Lions ($17.67M) 
9. Tony Romo, Dallas Cowboys ($18M)
8. Jay Cutler, Chicago Bears ($18.1M) 
7. Calvin Johnson, Detroit Lions ($18.812M)
6. Colin Kaepernick, San Francisco 49ers ($19M) 
5. Peyton Manning, Denver Broncos ($19.2M) 
4. Drew Brees, New Orleans Saints ($20M)
3. Joe Flacco, Baltimore Ravens ($20.1M) 
2. Matt Ryan, Atlanta Falcons ($20.75M) 
1. Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay Packers ($22M)  

[via USA TODAY]