Yesterday afternoon, Kevin Durant, James Harden, Stephen Curry, and Anthony Davis came together for a special NBA 2K15 Uncensored event that featured all four of the players speaking with moderator Ernie Johnson about a variety of different things. From basketball to gaming to rap music, they discussed a number of topics and let us know how they feel about them. Here are some of the coolest things that we learned during the event:
- When pressed by Johnson, Durant admitted that he thinks he is "the best scorer in the league."
- Durant also said that he is 100-4 playing NBA 2K this summer and revealed that his biggest competition in the game comes from Russell Westbrook and James Harden.
- Harden said that he believes he is "the best all-around player in the NBA."
- Harden also revealed that, if he had a theme song, it would feature Drake, Lil Wayne, or Meek Mill on it.
- Curry said that he thinks NBA coaches should receive "challenge flags" like NFL coaches do to challenge certain plays during the course of a game.
- Curry's dream is to play a round of golf with PGA pro Jordan Spieth.
- Davis doesn't think he could beat the NBA 2K version of himself.
- However, in real life, Davis thinks he's the "best shot blocker in the NBA."
Pretty interesting, right? It was nice to hear all four players talk about basketball as well as some other subjects.
NBA 2K15 will be available on October 7 in North America for PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, and PC. Stay tuned for more info on the game and the NBA 2K15 Uncensored event in the coming days and weeks.