Yet more info for you from the FCA brand presentations:
- Light duty trucks are due for a mild refresh in 2015
- Heavy duty trucks will get the same mild refresh a year later.
- In 2017 light duty will get a major update with heavy duty following a year later.
- Commercial trucks will get a major update in 2017.
- The Ram Promaster city is basically a Fiat Doblo for North America and will be released this year.
- Maserati says that the hyper aggressive Maserati Super Bowl ad "won the Super Bowl."
- The Levante SUV will arrive in 2015 with AWD and a choice of six engines, 350 hp V6, 425 hp V6, 560+ hp V8, 250 hp diesel, 275 hp diesel, or 340 hp diesel.
- The Alfieri will turn from concept to production coupe in 2016, and convertible in 2017 with three drive trains: RWD with 410 hp V6, AWD with 450 hp V6, or AWD with 520 hp V6.
- A new GranTurismo and GranCabrio will debut in 2018 with a 560+ hp V8 and RWD.
- Production of Ferraris will remain capped at 7,000 units per year to preserve exclusivity and desire. Ferrari's culture of saying "no you can't have it" four times to people before letting them into the club will remain.
- If there's enough demand from emerging markets, the cap could be raised to 10,000 units per year.
- All Ferraris will have an eight year life-cycle with an "M" version being released half way through.