Today is David Stern's final day as NBA Commissioner. So what do you think he's doing right now to celebrate? Is he:
- Punching away at a calculator and adding up all the money that he made for the NBA over the course of the last 30 years?
- Writing Michael Jordan a thank you card and telling him how grateful he is for him helping turn the NBA into a huge international brand?
- Partying with Dennis Rodman?
- Making one final executive decision and telling NBA players that they have to wear those crappy sleeved jerseys for the rest of their careers?
- Taking selfies with Mark Cuban?
We can't believe we're actually saying this, but if you selected E…you are correct! Now please, help us come up with a caption for this photo. We tried to come up with something really awesome. But we couldn't spend more than 24 seconds looking at it. Whatcha got?!