Initially, we were going to rank all 35 ESPN personalities who participated in this video, which was created by The Worldwide Leader in Sports recently as a tribute to Dick Vitale's 35th year with the company. But truth be told, not everyone that participated in this really did much of a Dickey V impression (Lolz at Jon Gruden's attempt!). So rather than list everyone that took part in this video, here are the five ESPN personalities that you need to see while watching this clip:
1. Jay Bilas (starts at the 1:33 mark): Just about everyone in this clip pulls out the tired "Oh, baby! He's a diaper dandy!" Dickey V impression. Bilas went left with his impression, though, and impersonated the things Vitale says and does when he's waiting for the camera to come on just before his ESPN segments.
2. Rece Davis, Jalen Rose, Digger Phelps, and Jay Bilas (starts at the 2:51 mark): A good, solid group effort.
3. Seth Greenberg (starts at the 4:44 mark): Greenberg's bald head really helps sell his Vitale impression.
4. Stephen A. Smith (starts at the 5:51 mark): How many years has SAS been with ESPN? Long enough for the network to ask people to do ridiculous impressions of him? If not, can they just do it anyway?
5. Jay Bilas (starts at the 9:17 mark): Come to think of it, ESPN should have spent all 9 minutes and 35 seconds here having Bilas do nothing but random Dickey V impressions. As you can see, we were a fan of his work. Nice job, Jay.
[via For The Win]