It happens all the time: an enthusiast is in the showroom lusing after a Camaro ZL1 but doesn't have $56k to spend on a car, so he gets a still awesome Camaro SS. He loves his car, but there's always that little voice in the back of his head telling him that if he made more money, he could have the fastest one, rather than settling for second best.
Now this guy can at least, when some funding frees up, modify his car to be more like that ZL1, or any other high performance Camaro, without voiding the warranty. The following are now all available directly from Chevrolet Performance:
- ZL1 front and rear brake kits for SS and V6.
- ZL1 short-throw shifter for SS.
- ZL1 low-restriction air filter element for SS
- ZL1 fuel pump for SS and V6
- ZL1 rear driveline for SS and V6
- 1LE track pack for SS and V6
- 1LE strut tower brace for SS and V6
- 1LE PCV valve for SS and V6
- SS brake kit for V6
- LS3 heads and LS7 camshaft package for SS
- COPO drag racing components.
Go upgrade your Camaro.