The 2012-13 NBA regular season is over! After a long, grueling 82 games, 16 teams are one step closer to hoisting that Larry O'Brien trophy in June. Now, we see who will be facing off in the first round of the playoffs. Below, we have the breakdown:
(1) Oklahoma City Thunder vs. (8) Houston Rockets [Game 1, Sunday TBD]
(2) San Antonio Spurs vs. (7) Los Angeles Lakers [Game 1, Sunday TBD]
(3) Denver Nuggets vs. (6) Golden State Warriors [Game 1, Saturday TBD]
(4) Los Angeles Clippers vs. (5) Memphis Grizzlies [Game 1, Saturday TBD]
(1) Miami Heat vs. (8) Milwaukee Bucks [Game 1, Sunday TBD]
(2) New York Knicks vs. (7) Boston Celtics [Game 1, Saturday @ 3:30 PM ET]
(3) Indiana Pacers vs. (6) Atlanta Hawks [Game 1, Sunday TBD]
(4) Brooklyn Nets vs. (5) Chicago Bulls [Game 1, Saturday TBD]
Can Kevin Garnett get into Carmelo Anthony's head where it matters most? How will James Harden fair in the postseason against his former team? Just a couple storylines to look out for starting this weekend.
Do you see any lopsided match-ups or possible upsets?