A Syracuse Player's Home Caught on Fire During Last Night's Game Against California

A Syracuse Player's Home Caught on Fire During Last Night's Game Against CaliforniaAl Bello/Getty Images

Syracuse may've defeated California last night, but today Michael Carter-Williams may be thankful for something else. His mother's house caught on fire at 10:15 p.m. as she was watching her son play. Fortunately, the family was able to escape the flames unharmed. They get to see Michael play in the Sweet 16. He sent out this tweet earlier today:

 

[via The Big Lead]

Stay Connected with
Complex Sports
blog comments powered by Disqus