After weeks of speculating whether Russell Westbrook would compete or hoping that someone could verbally or financially convince LeBron James to give it a shot, we finally have a list of the competitors who will compete in the 2013 NBA Slam Dunk Contest on February 16. Check 'em out below.
- James White, New York Knicks
- Gerald Green, Indiana Pacers
- Terrence Ross, Toronto Raptors
- Jeremy Evans, Utah Jazz (defending champion)
- Eric Bledsoe, Los Angeles Clippers
- Kenneth Faried, Denver Nuggets
Call us crazy, but judging from the competitors at first glance, we actually think that this year's contest could actually be a good one. Maybe it's the eternal optimist in us. Or, possibly it's that nothing could be worse than what the NBA gave us last year.
[via Alex Kennedy]
LIKE COMPLEX SPORTS ON FACEBOOK