Fiat-Chrysler gave a presentation to its investors recently, and that always means that some interesting facts are going to slip out. Apart from having turned a healthy $1.7 Billion net profit in 2012, the presentation also included a revised product plan. Here it is, by brand, in alphabetical order:
- The anxiously awaited 4C will drop this year.
- in 2015 four new models will drop. We're assuming the 3-Series fighting sedan and something based on this crossover concept will be on that list.
- There will be one more new Alfa in 2016.
- The 300 will get refreshed in 2014
- There will be three new models in 2015, we're guessing a new 200, and a new Town & Country will be two of them.
- Something is getting refreshed this year.
- Two refreshes for 2014, probably the Charger and Challenger.
- A refresh and a new car for 2015.
- One more new car in 2016.
- The 500L crossover is dropping this year.
- Six new models will drop in 2015. Some of these have to be 500 variants.
- One new model in 2016.
- The new Jeep Liberty will drop this year, along with a refreshed Compass and Grand Cherokee.
- We'll see a new model in 2014, probably the Fiat-based Patriot.
- Two new models in 2015.
- Two new models and one refreshed model in 2016.
- Some sort of new model is due out next year.
- There will be a refresh in 2015, probably of the 1500.
- Two new models in 2016.
- Three refreshed models in 2014, probably the Charger, Challenger, and 300
- One refresh in 2015.
- A new model, probably bearing the Barracuda nameplate ad going up against the Mustang and Camaro, will debut in 2016.
That's what to expect... we'll have plenty to write about.