Lindsay Lohan might just have the country's worst driving record. Crashing a Porsche Cayenne into a guy while attempting to park it is only her most recent automotive failure. Reportedly, someone got out of the car to check for damage to the bumper — not the person — before Lohan fled the scene. She has since been arrested for fleeing the scene. We're really starting to wonder how she still has a driver's license, given that these are her prior offences:
- May 2007 - Got coked up and crashed a Mercedes SL65 AMG into a tree.
- July 2007 - Got a DUI with a baggie of cocaine in her pocket after getting out of rehab 10 days prior.
- September 2010 - Crashed a Maserati GranTurismo into a nanny and baby stroller.
- March 2011 - Ran a stop sign while driving home from her grand theft hearing.
- June 2012 - Crashed into the back of a car transporter like she was trying to use it as a ramp a la GTA in a rented Porsche.
- July 2012 - Crashed a Porsche Panamera into a Mustang.