Right Wing, Chicago Blackhawks
If you're the drunkest person in Madison you definitely have a drinking problem. The narrative of Patrick Kane's legendary weekend on the University of Wisconsin's campus is almost folklore. A weekend that almost wasn't epic because he spent most of his time passed out in a bar stool.
The editors over at Deadspin solicited witness accounts of Kane's night, here's a chronology:
- Kane is thrown out of a campus bar Friday night around 10 p.m. He's not seen again that evening.
- Around 8 a.m. the next morning, Kane is seen at a day party for Cinco de Mayo.
- Kane becomes increasingly intoxicated throughout the morning, allegedly abusing women verbally.
- The Blackhawks star supposedly grabs a woman by the throat bringing a pack of angry frat guys to throw him out the door. Words are exchanged but Kane and his cronies leave peacefully.
- The crew heads to another campus bar where Kane passes out in a dining booth some time around noon.
- Around 5:00 p.m. Kane is involved in a confrontation outside a bar for allegedly saying something anti-Semitic to a group of students.
- Cops arrive on the scene with the intention of arresting Kane. He's allowed to walk away but appears to be shaken up by the incident
- Kane hits the town again that night, getting thrown out of a pair of campus bars and is reportedly carried home by his friends around 1:00 a.m.